Influencer Marketing Specialist
This position is offered to individuals residing in the METRO-Atlanta area. Follow us on LinkedIn for other AIS Media job opportunities, news and events.
AIS Media is a leading Atlanta-based digital marketing agency. We help leading companies and organizations attract, engage and convert new customers through award-winning user experience design and our high-performance digital marketing programs.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. We’re a vibrant, fun, fast-paced agency. And we’re growing. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be challenged. You’ll amaze yourself and our clients. And you’ll be proud. Regardless of your role here, you’ll be a vital member of our winning team where your passion is appreciated and your performance is rewarded.
At AIS Media our growth has created a great opportunity for highly motivated marketing professionals. This position is out of our Buckhead location and geared toward someone with a successful influencer marketing background in creative agency, advertising, promotions or technology company.
The PR & Influencer Marketing Specialist works closely with clients to establish project goals, key performance indicators, and a solid plan for execution and influencer outreach success on behalf of a diverse roster of clients. You’ll manage influencer marketing campaigns for multiple clients. You’ll also serve as an AIS Media influencer marketing subject matter expert to help attract, retain and delight agency clients.
- Coordination with Client Success Manager and lead Search Specialist to ensure integrated client campaign plans.
- Research individual influencers in each client industry.
- Stay current with existing influencers.
- Daily phone calls to pitch stories to media outlets and bloggers.
- Ideate content type (blog posts, webinars, speeches, presentations, etc.).
- Write/edit press releases and develop pitch stories.
- Increase visibility and engagement to drive awareness with clients’ brands to key targeted audiences on deadline and within budget.
- Ensure that all client relationships are secure through regular and transparent communications with client contacts.
- Report weekly on measurable objectives regarding all client PR services and accounts.
- Number of earned media hits
- Number of social media mentions
- Number of contacts secured due to event participation
- Site traffic source
- Monthly calls with client reviewing reports, KPIs, upcoming opportunities, shifts in strategy and recommendations for clients
- Keep current map and rank of influencers in each client industry
- Build case studies from successful client campaigns
- Research influencers in additional industries
- 2-5 years experience with influencer marketing and/or public relations.
- S. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- Experience with content management and PR platforms.
- Hands-on experience with Media Placements, and Influencer Marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of blogger outreach, social media best practices, online
- Analytics and the role of SEO in public relations.
- Experience with Influencer outreach, as well as generating new connections and relationships, across a variety of industries.
This is a full-time position at AIS Media’s headquarters in Atlanta (Buckhead business district) Georgia corporate headquarters. Only individuals that reside in the Metro-Atlanta area will be considered. AIS Media’s full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, performance incentives, medical and retirement benefits, paid vacation and holidays and advancement potential. This position may require occasional travel to AIS Media’s client offices and to industry events. Please be prepared to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or authorization to work in the U.S.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to own this position and take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you! Please attach your cover letter and resume.