Search Marketing Specialists (SEO/PPC)
This position is offered to individuals residing in the metro-Atlanta area. Follow us on LinkedIn for other AIS Media job opportunities, news and events.
AIS Media is a leading Atlanta-based digital marketing agency. We help leading companies and organizations attract, engage and convert new customers through award-winning user experience design and our high-performance digital marketing programs.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. We’re a vibrant, fun, fast-paced agency. And we’re growing. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be challenged. You’ll amaze yourself and our clients. And you’ll be proud. Regardless of your role here, you’ll be a vital member of our winning team where your passion is appreciated and your performance is rewarded.
We’re growing our search engine marketing team and have immediate positions available for SEO and PPC specialists. Individuals with a proven track record in either SEO and/or PPC will be considered. Individuals with experience in both SEO and PPC will receive special consideration.
As a Search Marketing SEO Specialist at AIS Media, your role is to plan, develop and execute strategies and campaigns that successfully increase clients’ search ranking, web traffic and conversion rates – and report on your results. You’ll manage search marketing campaigns for multiple clients. You’ll also serve as an AIS Media search marketing subject matter expert to help attract, retain and delight agency clients.
- Translate clients’ business goals into successful search marketing strategies.
- Utilize various enterprise search marketing platforms and tools to perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Optimize various site elements including information architecture, content, and links.
- Professional, articulate and client-ready.
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude; strong attention to detail; ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and respond to shifting priorities.
- Analyze competitor websites & develop effective SEO strategies.
- Track search marketing campaign performance for multiple clients and create reports utilizing various tools.
- Routinely communicate with each client, reviewing qualitative and quantitative SEO campaign performance results and action plans.
- Write, edit and search engine optimize blog articles.
- Perform high-quality external link-building to increase site reputation.
- Stay current with search marketing best practices.
- Remain knowledgeable about various competitive analysis tools.
- Demonstrate solid communication, organizational, analytical and leadership skills; project management capabilities a plus.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to PPC team.
- Achieve and maintain Google Analytics and AdWords certifications.
- Assist in preparing and participate in presentations to key prospective clients.
- Attend (live and online) industry events.
- Be self-motivated work well independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable track record of successfully managing and executing SEO campaigns
- A documented, proven track record for driving site traffic through SEO
- Knowledge of web reporting tools (ex. Google Analytics)
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords Certification a plus
This is a contract to permanent position at AIS Media’s headquarters in Atlanta (Buckhead business district) Georgia corporate headquarters. Only individuals that reside in the metro-Atlanta area will be considered. AIS Media’s full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, performance incentives, medical and retirement benefits, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules and advancement potential. This position may require occasional travel to AIS Media’s client offices and to industry events. Please be prepared to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or authorization to work in the U.S.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to own this position and take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you! Please attach your cover letter and resume.