Content Marketing Specialist
AIS Media is one of Atlanta’s premier, award-winning digital marketing agencies. We specialize in helping businesses attract, engage, and convert new customers. We’re proud of our reputation for being extremely good at what we do!
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. We’re a vibrant, fun, dynamic team. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be challenged. You’ll amaze yourself and our clients. You’ll be proud. And your contributions will be recognized and well-rewarded.
We’re growing and seeking an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our winning team. If you’re a sharp, passionate, digitally-savvy, results-driven marketing communications professional, AIS Media may be the perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The Content Marketing Specialist works closely with our team to create content marketing strategies, content road maps, manage production, establish key performance indicators, publish content across multiple channels and in various formats, and measure performance. The primary goals are to increase AIS Media’s brand awareness, organic search rankings, social media engagement, and create new client opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong writing, editorial, and content production background, ideally with experience gained from working in a digital media environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that effectively promotes the AIS Media brand, drives site traffic, social media engagement, and creates new agency business opportunities.
- Create a clear content roadmap, prioritized pipeline, and publishing workflow.
- Write blog articles on industry trends, press releases, client case studies, whitepapers, and social media posts.
- Publish content on our site and across social media channels.
- Create PowerPoint storyboards and presentations.
- Measure and optimize content performance.
- Attend various events to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and help support AIS Media’s social/community engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create interesting multimedia content e.g. graphics, photos, and videos.
- BA/BS in Marketing and/or Communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with a demonstrable successful track record.
- Outstanding facts-gathering/checking, critical thinking, writing and editing skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey thoughts in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Basic understanding of SEO methodologies.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to produce exceptional quality work.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently or a team.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, and the top social channels.
- Track record of earned placement in top-tier or industry-relevant media is strongly desired.
- Full or part-time position
- Fun, modern work environment
- Central location (Buckhead Business District)
- Competitive compensation and performance incentives
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Fun, fast-paced work hard / play hard culture
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to own this position and take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you! Please attach your cover letter and resume.
This is a full/part-time position at AIS Media’s Buckhead office, offered to individuals residing in the Metro-Atlanta area. Follow us on LinkedIn for other AIS Media job opportunities, news and events.