We’re growing and seeking brilliant minds who share our passion for everything interactive. If you love the idea of working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high-tech agency environment that celebrates initiative, resourcefulness, innovation and rewards exceptional performance, we want to hear from YOU!
As a Design Lead at AIS Media, you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and designing highly engaging concepts and layouts for a variety of interactive marketing initiatives including websites, micro-sites, landing-pages, email campaigns, multimedia presentations, and rich media banners – often under tight deadlines and for broad range of clients.
With 37 awards in the last 5 years, we’re looking for the talented people who are driven as hard as we are. A proven track record in marketing design and in directly collaborating with clients, creative services and marketing teams is essential.
Portfolio is required, only those applicants who submit a portfolio will be reviewed.
- Create annotated wireframes, use cases, scenarios and user flows, paper and interactive prototypes, storyboards, and design specifications for new features on our web properties.
- Design of all aspects of email marketing collateral, landing pages, microsites, website layouts and rich media banners for multichannel marketing use, including initial concepts, typography, and principle call-to-actions.
- Design rich media banners, illustrations, graphic composites and other elements required for interactive marketing initiatives.
- Stay up to date in current and emerging web technologies, industry standards, developing trends, and web design best practices, and apply them to our projects.
- Execute best practices around the use of new media (including social media, email, web, blogs, mobile) to drive ROI, increased responses, etc. as required for client marketing initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing results-driven interactive marketing materials including high-end websites, customer acquisition & loyalty programs, landing page optimization, and engagement programs using a variety of interactive media technologies a must.
- Strong sense for clean visual design and ability to create response-driven creative material.
- Must be current on Mobile Web standards, proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Must be a self-starter, able to self-manage and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven artistic sense and attention to detail with a strong eye for clean, professional design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
This is a contract to permanent position at AIS Media’s Atlanta (Buckhead) Georgia corporate headquarters. Only individuals that reside in the metro-Atlanta area will be considered. AIS Media’s full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, performance incentives, medical and retirement benefits, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules and advancement potential. This position may require occasional travel to AIS Media’s client offices and to industry events. Please be prepared to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or authorization to work in the U.S.