Digital Marketing Coordinator
AIS Media is recognized as one of Atlanta’s leading digital strategy and marketing firms. As a top-ranked Clutch.co agency, we’re an award-winning team with a 20+ year proven track record of success in helping amazing companies and brands drive measurable business results.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. Envision a vibrant, modern work environment with the best tools to inspire your creativity. Add a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial culture and shared passion for success. Top it off with exciting opportunities for personal growth and advancement. Welcome to AIS Media!
The Marketing Coordinator position is a part-time (25-30 hour per week) position with the opportunity for a full-time position at our Atlanta (Buckhead) office. You’ll work closely with management and external teams to plan, execute and manage a multitude of marketing tasks.
You’ll coordinate social media editorial calendars, blog articles, social posts and and create compelling website content. You’ll assist in planning and managing special events. You’ll measure and report results.
- Closely work with team members and support management on various digital marketing initiatives
- Capture project requirements from key stakeholders
- Research online trending topics
- Create and manage social media content calendars
- Research and create compelling social media posts
- Create engaging conent: write articles, social media posts, shoot and edit photos/videos
- Grow social media followers across multiple platforms
- Focus on creating content that drives engagement: comments, shares, website traffic, sign-ups
- Track, measure and report social media performance
- Assist in planning and managing special events, which may take place both during and outside of regular business hours
Skills We Require
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 1 year professional work experience (agency work experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of social marketing communications
- Impeccable writing and copy editing skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency with all major social media platforms
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours to help plan, attend, and manage special events
- Graphic design, photo and video editing experience (Adobe products a plus)
To Apply, Please Submit the Following
- A cover letter explaining how your experience and skills will benefit our team and why you feel you’re a good fit for the role
- Current resume
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position reporting to our headquarters in Atlanta (Buckhead), GA. We are only interviewing candidates who are local or willing to relocate to work in our office.
AIS Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.