Careers: Paid Search Specialist
AIS Media, Inc., one of Atlanta’s top-ranked digital marketing firms, is hiring exceptional PPC Specialists to join our award-winning team. If you have at least three years hands-on experience managing all types of paid media campaigns, including paid search, paid social, display and retargeting, are a quick learner, strong critical thinker and have a true passion for all things digital marketing, this may be the perfect career opportunity for you.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. Envision a vibrant, modern work environment with the best tools to inspire your creativity. Add a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial culture and shared passion for success. Top it off with exciting opportunities for personal growth and advancement. Welcome to AIS Media!
As a Search Marketing Specialist at AIS Media, your role is to plan, develop and manage paid search (PPC) and social campaigns that successfully increase clients’ return on ad spend and maximize conversion rates.
- Serve as a paid media subject matter expert
- Develop, execute, manage and report on paid search accounts
- Monitor and adjust budgets as necessary to manage against client directed monthly spend limits
- Write PPC ads and landing page copy that engages and drives conversions
- Assist in delivering successful client meetings to report on campaign performance
- Continually evaluate and optimize ad spend – manage, track and report on budgets
- Research, document and maintain best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the organization
- Analyze data and test new tactics to improve SEM conversion rates
- Work closely with SEO & Analytics teams to share insights and understand non-PPC influences on account performance
- Collaborate with other team members to develop successful integrated digital marketing campaigns
Skills We Require
- 3+ years of experience running successful paid search campaigns, managing large budgets across multiple digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, etc.
- Deep understanding of search engine marketing principles and best practices
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and understanding of keyword research, search engine algorithms, ranking methods and data mining tools
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
To Apply, Please Submit the Following
- A cover letter explaining how your experience and skills will benefit our team and why you feel you’re a good fit for the role
- Current resume
Hi, we are currently doing maintenance on our site! Please send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position reporting to our headquarters in Atlanta (Buckhead), GA. We are only interviewing candidates who are local or willing to relocate to work in our office.
AIS Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.