Public Relations Assistant
Hiring: experienced B2B sales professionals; digital marketing services; Atlanta, GA (Buckhead); F/T.
As a Public Relations Assistant, your role is to closely collaborate with internal (agency side) and external (client side) executives to develop and execute performance-driven, integrated public relations and social media programs. You’ll leverage your PR and social media expertise along with various tools and platforms to identify and secure highly targeted publicity.
- Assist in developing and implementing high-performance integrated public relations and social media programs for both agency and client initiatives.
- Identify key media contacts, outlets and social media influencers for story pitches.
- Create industry specific lists of awards, editorial calendars, conferences and tradeshows.
- Write blog articles, stories, press releases and social media posts.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop media pitches and coordinate appearances.
- Pitch stories to journalists, bloggers and key influencers.
- Identify opportunities and secure placement of articles.
- Research and leverage emerging media trends, such as social media, to increase the impact and reach of PR initiatives.
- Create graphical reports to demonstrate PR performance and value.
- Prepare and present PR strategy presentations results to internal and external teams.
- Occasionally travel to client locations, conferences and special events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years related public relations experience is desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with enterprise public relations applications and news wire services
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all organizational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Professional demeanor & appearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment and perform under tight deadlines
- Experience in financial services, healthcare, life science is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer.
Do you have what it takes to join our winning team? Then we’d love to hear from you. Be sure to attach both your cover letter and resume.
NOTE: Because this is a full-time position at AIS Media’s Atlanta (Buckhead) office, only individuals residing in the metro-Atlanta area (within a maximum 30 minute commute) will be considered.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]