New Digital Marketing Rules for 2015:
A 6-Part Webinar Event
Are you prepared for the next shift in digital marketing?
The race to constant connectivity continues — and marketers are scrambling to keep up. Key changes in the digital landscape are redefining expectations.
Get a head start on a productive new year, and be ready for its exciting new challenges. Join AIS Media for an exclusive 6-part webinar series examining the state of digital today, and where it’s headed in 2015. Whether you’re an intermediate marketer or advanced, our brief 30-minute webinars are a must-attend for 2015 planning and success. Mark your calendar now!
What will be covered?
Led by AIS Media industry experts, each webinar spotlights new digital insights marketers need to know about in 2015. During the 6-part series, every attendee will learn to:
- Manage and maximize your web presence for 2015
- Modify your search optimization marketing plan to achieve incremental improvements in 2015 that will lead to high conversions and ROI
- Harness E-mail marketing, improving open and click through rates for higher conversions
- Use digital PR and social media to stimulate brand awareness, identity and relevancy
- Leverage the power of marketing automation to change communication consistency and frequency for lead nurturing
- Content marketing has been crowned king again in 2015. Ensure your content is found, engaging, shared and most importantly how to measure it!
- Marketing personnel responsible for digital initiatives
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Senior Executives
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore 2015 new rules for digital marketing success. Plan now to attend. You’ll walk away with actionable tactics you can apply today for improving the performance and effectiveness of your digital marketing strategy and efforts.
Presented by AIS Media
Founded in 1997, AIS Media, Inc. is a strategic digital marketing and creative agency based in Atlanta, GA. With more than 30 industry awards, including ‘Best in Class’ awards, AIS Media is poised to help businesses build awareness and drive revenue growth.
With 17 years of award-winning results, our clients have enjoyed increased traffic, higher sales volumes and greater public awareness.