Social Media Content Creators
AIS Media is growing and has exciting F/T, P/T/contract job opportunities for exceptionally talented Social Media Content Creators & Social Media Marketing Professionals. Remote work, starting at $20-$30/hr. with rapid advancement potential.
AIS Media is an Atlanta-based digital marketing agency, ranked among the top 1% in the nation for client satisfaction and recognized with nearly 70 prestigious awards in just the past 7 years. Hundreds of businesses and brands in a wide range of industries — including healthcare, beauty, food & beverage, high-tech, finance, e-commerce and more — have selected AIS Media their trusted digital marketing partner.
If you’re exceptionally talented, have strong work ethic, prior professional experience (either on the client or agency side) in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you!
Social media content marketing campaign plan development and management
- Visual & written social media content development
- Social media performance analysis, optimization, and reporting
- Proven track record of success in growing social media accounts through organic and paid campaigns
- Experience successfully planning and managing social media content strategies and client relationships
What specific types of skills do you need?
- Facebook Business Suite & Ads Manager experience to create and manage campaigns
- Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom to create highly engaging assets to be posted in various formats and layouts
- Adobe Premier Pro, Rush (or similar video editing tools) to create engaging FB Stories, IG Reels, TikTok posts, etc.
- Professional experience writing high-performance marketing copy
- Deep understanding of content creation protocols and best practices for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Must be highly dependable, responsive and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well-equipped to work remotely independently and collaboratively with a team
- Experience with social media marketing and management platforms
- Experience creating lead generation funnels from paid ad campaigns
What qualifications are we looking for?
- BA degree (preferred)
- 2+ years’ commercial social media marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Prior social media content creator experience
- Prior social media marketing experience (client or agency side)
- Must dependable and demonstrate a professional demeanor
- Atlanta-based preferred but not required
This is a remote work position. So, you’ll need a properly set-up home office and ability to work independently and with other remote team members Mon-Fri (EST). Depending on your role, occasional in-person work may be required such visits to client offices (with other team members), team planning meetings, industry events, in-studio photo / video production projects, etc.
Compensation ranges from $20-$30/hr. and is based on role/responsibilities and prior work experience.