Have you noticed a recent drop in your website traffic? Are your search engine rankings mysteriously declining? If your website conversions have stalled, or worse, taken a free-fall, then consider this 1-hour webinar a “must-attend”.
May 2013– Google dropped the big one. Its latest algorithm update (Penguin 2.0) started rolling out. Significant changes in rules to website design, search engine optimization (SEO) and mobile are taking effect.
1 hour will change your digital marketing strategy
Join Thomas Harpointner for this 1-hour digital strategy brief:
- Discover if your current website design is propelling or hindering your search engine visibility
- What’s the critical link between responsive web design (RWD) and SEO?
- The “secret” of information architecture (IA) design that attracts & converts more website visitors into leads and sales
- How optimizing for mobile audiences drives online business performance – even if you don’t sell products online
- Is your PPC advertising aligned with your SEO to maximize response rates?
- And much more…
Thursday, July 18, 2013
1:00 PM- 2:00 PM EST
Who should tune in?
Executives interested in gaining an insider perspective about what’s next in digital strategy and how to best leverage these new changes
About the presenter
Thomas Harpointner is the founder and CEO of AIS Media, Inc., an award-winning strategic digital agency located in Atlanta. AIS Media was founded in 1997 and has served hundreds of clients including some of the best brands, companies and organizations in the world. Thomas sets AIS Media’s strategic direction and enjoys being actively engaged with key clients. For his thought leadership in digital media, Thomas has been featured in the global press and news media including Fox Business, CNBC, CNN Radio, 11Alive, CNN Radio, NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, the AJC and many others.