Why Hire a Retargeting Company?
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. An average website conversion rate is 2%, meaning 2% of your site traffic converts on the first visit to an online store. Just because a potential customer didn’t make a purchase the first time visiting your website doesn’t mean they’re lost to you forever. The purpose of retargeting is to bring back the other 98% and turn them into purchasers. A retargeting company will leverage your campaign in order to reach this remaining 98% of either the ones who didn’t buy the first time, or customers you’d like repeat business from.
How Does Retargeting Work?
Retargeting ads, sometimes called remarketing by Google AdWords, display to people who have already visited your website and who have already established themselves as prospects. AdWords captures data on users before they leave your site so that you can effectively retarget them when they visit other websites within the Google network.
Retargeting makes a great addition complement to SEO services because it leverages “missed opportunities” from your website traffic. Google Analytics provides us with a lot of tools to define very specific audiences to whom we can show ads. That includes parameters like people who have previously visited your site, previously made purchases, or spent a certain amount of time on site, and includes targeting tools based on demographics.
Retargeting delivers successful campaigns using careful strategy, technical proficiency, precise messaging, and persuasive ad design.
Who Works On My Retargeting Campaign?
Your AIS Media retargeting team includes copywriters, designers, and developers to produce your ads and landing pages. The quality of your campaign never hinges on the talent or availability of a single individual, giving you the continuity and reliability you need to conduct an effective display ad campaign.
Transparent communication is a high priority for us. You work with a Client Success Manager, who keeps you fully abreast of what we are doing, why we are doing it, and how well the campaign is working. You’ll also receive regular reporting letting you know how things are going. Just as important, your Client Success Manager seeks your feedback and industry know-how to continually help the team improve your campaigns.
When working with us, expect transparent work and communication, strategic campaign management, and technical expertise in every aspect for your retargeting campaigns.
Retargeting Best Practices
Contextual targeting is keyword-driven, and displays ads on websites with content that matches the keywords the display campaign targets. When your ad displays, it is relevant and timely, improving the likelihood of your ad getting clicked.
Site targeting displays your ads on a group of relevant websites selected collaboratively. Site targeting enables you to deliver a precise message to a highly qualified audience, not only generating traffic and leads, but also enhancing brand awareness and brand affinity.
Strategic Campaign Management
Retargeting services must be carefully orchestrated. Without proper management, you’ll be spending time and resources in places where your customers aren’t looking. Your campaign is coordinated from start to finish by a dedicated team who is experienced and adept at both developing strategy and managing communication. This allows for maximum transparency, continuous improvement, and continuity.
Measure Results Against Your Business Goals
To hear more about AIS Media’s data-driven approach to PPC retargeting, contact us today! Read our client success stories and hear from satisfied business owners across the country and prepare for an influx of customers![fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]