Search Engine Optimization Specialists
AIS Media is recognized as one of Atlanta’s leading digital strategy and marketing firms. As a top-ranked Clutch.co agency, we’re an award-winning team with a 20+ year proven track record of success in helping amazing companies and brands drive measurable business results.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. Envision a vibrant, modern work environment with the best tools to inspire your creativity. Add a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial culture and shared passion for success. Top it off with exciting opportunities for personal growth and advancement. Welcome to AIS Media!
As a Search Engine Optimization Specialist at AIS Media, your primary role is to plan, develop and execute search optimization programs that successfully increase clients’ organic keyword search positions, website traffic and maximize conversion rates. You’ll manage search optimization campaigns for multiple clients and serve as a secondary point of contact.
- Translate clients’ business goals into successful search engine optimization of content and high authority links.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase organic search engine rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout websites and marketing materials
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO performance
- Monitor and measure daily SEO performance metrics for multiple clients
- Collaborate with team members to align the SEO strategy to the overall marketing strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Routinely communicate qualitative and quantitative campaign action plans and performance results to your manager and clients
- Edit website content including, call-to-action (CTA) statements, headlines, and body content
- Secure high-quality links for clients’ websites
- Stay current with SEO best practices
- Attend (live and online) industry events
Skills We Require
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years professional work experience, running succssful SEO campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A proven track record of success driving site traffic through SEO
- Professional demeanor
- Understanding of keyword research, search engine algorithms, ranking methods and data mining tools
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
To Apply, Please Submit the Following
- A cover letter explaining how your experience and skills will benefit our team and why you feel you’re a good fit for the role
- Current resume
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time position reporting to our headquarters in Atlanta (Buckhead), GA. We are only interviewing candidates who are local or willing to relocate to work in our office.
AIS Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.