Search Marketing Specialists (SEO/PPC)
This position is offered to individuals residing in the metro-Atlanta area. Follow us on LinkedIn for other AIS Media job opportunities, news, and events.
AIS Media is a leading Atlanta-based digital marketing agency. We specialize in helping businesses drive growth by attracting new customers through our award-winning search and social media marketing programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning search engine marketing team. If you have a proven and successful track record in search engine optimization (SEO) and/or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) management, we’d love to talk to you.
As a Search Marketing Specialist, your role is to plan, develop, and execute strategies and campaigns that successfully increase clients’ search ranking, web traffic, and conversion rates, and report on your results.
- Translate clients’ business goals into successful search marketing strategies.
- Utilize various search marketing platforms and tools to perform technical site analysis, competitive keyword research, link analysis, track search marketing campaign performance, and deliver qualitative and quantitative performance reports.
- Secure high-quality external links.
- Optimize various site elements including information architecture, content, and links.
- Present yourself professionally and client-ready.
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Work with multiple accounts and respond to shifting priorities.
- Write, edit, and search engine optimize blog articles.
- Stay current with search marketing best practices and achieve and maintain Google Analytics and AdWords certifications.
- Occasionally attend industry trade events and special AIS Media-sponsored events, which may occur outside of regular business hours.
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable track record of successfully managing and executing SEO campaigns.
- A documented, proven track record for driving site traffic through SEO.
- Knowledge of web reporting tools (ex. Google Analytics).
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords Certification a plus.
- Solid communication, organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment.
This is position is offered as a full-time or contract-to-permanent at AIS Media’s office in Atlanta (Buckhead business district), Georgia. Only individuals that reside in the metro-Atlanta area will be considered. AIS Media’s full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, performance incentives, medical and retirement benefits, paid vacation and holidays, flexible schedules and advancement potential. This position may require occasional travel to AIS Media’s client offices and to industry events. Please be prepared to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or authorization to work in the U.S.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to own this position and take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you! Please attach your cover letter and resume.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]