Integrated Marketing Manager
Do you love running digital marketing campaigns that make a real impact? Do you screen-cap online ads and fill out lead generation forms just out of curiosity and/or for market research? Are you looking for a fresh challenge and ready to take your career to the next level?
Clutch named AIS Media one of Atlanta’s top digital marketing agencies. Our award-winning campaigns help some of America’s best companies propel growth. We’re seeking a performance-driven, creative marketing professional with a proven track record of success to join our winning team and help grow our agency.
A position at AIS Media is unlike any other. We’re a vibrant, fun, dynamic team. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be challenged. You’ll amaze yourself and you’ll be proud. And your contributions will be recognized and well-rewarded.
If you’re a fun, creative and results-driven professional with B2B demand-generation experience, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hands-on position in which you’ll work closely with our team to manage the planning, development, and execution of marketing campaigns that drive demand for our agency services. To be successful in this role, we require experience in writing compelling content and online ads, designing visuals, setting up landing pages, running digital marketing campaigns, managing a budget, reporting and optimizing performance. Success is measured by your ability to increase AIS Media’s brand awareness and generate leads that convert to new business.
- Research and develop content for blog posts, social media, research reports, white papers, articles, client case studies, and website content.
- Plan and create webinars. Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations. Record and repurpose webinars in blog and social media posts.
- Research and develop highly-engaging social media posts that drive comments, shares and website traffic.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Design engaging visuals for AIS Media’s website, social media, and downloadable content.
- Create landing pages to capture leads.
- Track and report on marketing campaign performance.
- Plan and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Attend industry events, engage attendees and evangelize AIS Media.
- BA/BS in Marketing and/or Communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Mid to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding facts-gathering/checking, critical thinking, writing and editing skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey thoughts in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Basic understanding of SEO and PPC methodologies.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently or a team.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend industry events outside of regular business hours.
Proficiency in the following is a plus:
- Salesforce, Pardot or other marketing automation platforms.
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords certification.
- Public relations, media, and influencer outreach experience.
- Video production and editing.
- Public relations and media pitching.
- Event planning and management.
- Public speaking.
If you’re confident you’ve got what it takes to own this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please attach your cover letter and resume.
This is a full/part-time position at AIS Media’s Buckhead office, offered to individuals residing in the Metro-Atlanta area. Full-time employees receive medical insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, advancement opportunities, and free nights and weekends.
Follow us on LinkedIn for other AIS Media job opportunities, news and events.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]